- Pacifier nipple is made from 100% natural rubber latex.
- Pacifier ring and knob glow in the dark for easy visibility at night.
- 100% free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark.
- Pacifiers are made with natural rubber and may expand with use.
Place the pacifier in a bowl, and pour boiling water overtop. Let sit for 3-5 minutes. Do not submerge for longer than 5 minutes. Remove and place on a flat surface to air dry. Do not use sterilizers, microwaves or dishwashers. For optimal safety and hygiene, we recommend discarding your pacifier after 1-2 months of consistent use. Always check your pacifier before use, and discard at first signs of damage or wear.
Natural rubber pacifiers may experience texture changes over time from exposure to extreme temperatures, humidity or direct sunlight. Please replace the pacifier if the rubber material weakens with a tacky or sticky texture. This is within the normal life cycle for natural rubber products.